ppt on self improvement and self improvement ppt and self improvement quotes and sayings
Daily • What should I be doing right now?
• What do I want to be today?
• How can I create my day?
• What do I need to know or learn?
• How am I getting in my own way
Life Lesson• Fear is illusion.
• Anger is not worth it.
• Failure is good.
• Things gather dust; experiences
• Relationship always come first.5 Revelation From
Personal Coach• You reallydon’t have to tolerate an
• Change is easier when you have
support and accountability.
• Deep-rooted fears need therapy, not
• Your intuition is more valuable than
advice from others.
• Action gives you more solid answers
than thought.5 Mindfulness
Habits• Focus instantly on the task at
• Pay attention to those things that
you usuallydon’t notice.
• Before you sleep, focus on
• Be fully present with each person.
• Simply observe your thoughts
without judgment.5 Ways to
Lying• They have micro-expression that
• There is a change in their tone of
• They slouch and fidget too much.
• They avoid prolonged eye contact.
• When telling the real truth, they
behave differently.5 Ways to
Your Life• Watch the sun rise or sunset.
• Turn off the TV and play stirring
• Go outside in the morning to look at
the trees, sky and clouds.
• Drive the scenic route to work
instead of the freeway.
• Lie on a blanket on the yard and
stare at the stars.5 Unexpected
Ways to be
Happy• Ignore hurtful people or
unpleasant people.Don’t engage
• Give priority to fitness and healthy
• Stop comparing yourself to others.
• Stop ruminating about your
• Love the process more than
outcomes.5 Mini Habits
Better• Walk outside, close your eyes and
listen to nature.
• Make your bed when you get out of
• Clear your desk before you work.
• Tackle your hardest task first, even
for just 5 minutes.
• Write down one thing you like about
yourself everyday.5 Personal
Habits• Write about your vision and work
toward it daily.
• Catch yourself when you try to
• List all of your assumptions and
• Read something daily that inspire
you every morning.
• Throw away unnecessary material
from your life5 Ways To Cope With