powerpoint presentation tips for students ppt and presentation tips using powerpoint effectively
Things Hated by Audience
A presentation is
of presenting a topic
to an audience.
This is a demonstration,
introduction, lecture, or
speech meant to inform,
persuade, or build good will.Things we should
not do in a
Starting few minutes are very
important, start with a little
introduction who you are.
Don’t tell too much that’s all
about you because audience get
When you prepare the presentation, firstly
figure out the data that you will add in the
Well Organize your content to take proper
attention of your audience.
Unorganized data will lose audience attention.Overloaded Transition and
• Make the presentation simple.
• If you want to take animation and transition,
then choose only one or two of and use it in the
• Too much use of transition and animation can
be irritating. Too Much Content
• Don’t put everything in your presentation.
• Take only few key points and make your slides
• Too much information cause disinterest the
• Representing the information in charts
• But use of too much charts to display
the information is unaffected. It can
lose audience attention. Inadequacy of Humor
Presenting your data in good way, make
Humor is a tool which plays a vital role in your
Lack of humor has bad impact on the audience.Lack Of Enthusiasm
• If your presentation topic is not interesting,
Make your presentation topic interesting
which excite the audience.
• Other main point, you should also be excite
about your presentation.
• If there is lack of passion in presentation, then
audience will not take interest in you. Lack Of Visuals
If your slides are full of text and there
isn’t use of diagrams.
It will not impact on the Audience.
Visuals to have good impact.Continued..
People only hold attention on three
• Key points
• Emotional points Less Interaction And
The best way for presentation is having
interaction with your audience.
Interact by moving around the stage, eye contact
and discussion with the audience.
Less communication bored the audience and lose
their attention to you. THANK
Find us at