Done, your profile is created.Finish your profile by filling in the following fields
Forgot Password Earn Money,Free Notes
Password sent to your Email Id, Please Check your Mail
Updating Cart........ Please Wait........
how motivation affects employees performance
why we need motivation? how motivation helps employees and how motivation increase productivity of employees | free ppt download
Leaders Guidance Why We Need Motivation ?
• Lack of reason we need motivation….
• Survey says
• 37% of executives say that motivating their
employee is the toughest job.
• Few % of employees resign their job, why ?Give Reward as a Punishment
• Most manager use it to induce a desire behavior
by blending demand with punishments.
• but this idea works in simple straight task not for
the difficult ones.Money
• 90% of owner thinks that employees leave for more
money, but few % employees go for a better
• Money is a big source of motivation, but sometimes
if owner pays enough, then incentive comes into
play.How Motivation Helps Employee ?
• It helps to develop their skills and talents
through intervention at individual or group
• standing against all odds and protecting your
people and your organization.
• Increase higher morale
• productivityWhat Things Motivate People ?
• superiorityGuiding Points Praise from Managers
• Use weekdone tool to know employee current
status and tasks
• Give transparent feedbackMore Attention from Leader
• Only 37% of employee are well informed of
their company’s goals and strategies .
• Give people purpose by explaining the bigger
picture. Take Responsibility
• give freedom to take their
• Give opportunity to their
• Give them more demanding
• Properly structured
can increase employee
• Reward goal has to be
realistic and at the
same time challenging.
• Make sure reward
system is reviewed. Pay Raises
• Discuss the amount and term with employee
• Raise should be around 10 % to make an
• Provides strong motivation and reward for the leader.
• Leaders and groups act as one unit.
• It permits quick decision making.
• Employee are given relative autonomy to work.
• It gives good results when one is dealing with unskilled
• Most people dislike it, don’t show autonomy to work.
• Frustration, dissatisfaction and fear develop easily .
• Employees do not involve their “self” in the
• The assumption that people have skill and will help
organizational effort may not be always correct.You can find us queriesthesisscientist.com