why we need motivation? how motivation helps employees and how motivation increase productivity of employees | free ppt download
Leaders Guidance Why We Need Motivation ?
• Lack of reason we need motivation….
• Survey says
• 37% of executives say that motivating their
employee is the toughest job.
• Few % of employees resign their job, why ?Give Reward as a Punishment
• Most manager use it to induce a desire behavior
by blending demand with punishments.
• but this idea works in simple straight task not for
the difficult ones.Money
• 90% of owner thinks that employees leave for more
money, but few % employees go for a better
• Money is a big source of motivation, but sometimes
if owner pays enough, then incentive comes into
play.How Motivation Helps Employee ?
• It helps to develop their skills and talents
through intervention at individual or group
• standing against all odds and protecting your
people and your organization.
• Increase higher morale
• productivityWhat Things Motivate People ?
• superiorityGuiding Points Praise from Managers
• Use weekdone tool to know employee current
status and tasks
• Give transparent feedbackMore Attention from Leader
• Only 37% of employee are well informed of
their company’s goals and strategies .
• Give people purpose by explaining the bigger
picture. Take Responsibility
• give freedom to take their
• Give opportunity to their
• Give them more demanding
• Properly structured
can increase employee
• Reward goal has to be
realistic and at the
same time challenging.
• Make sure reward
system is reviewed. Pay Raises
• Discuss the amount and term with employee
• Raise should be around 10 % to make an
• Provides strong motivation and reward for the leader.
• Leaders and groups act as one unit.
• It permits quick decision making.
• Employee are given relative autonomy to work.
• It gives good results when one is dealing with unskilled
• Most people dislike it, don’t show autonomy to work.
• Frustration, dissatisfaction and fear develop easily .
• Employees do not involve their “self” in the
• The assumption that people have skill and will help
organizational effort may not be always correct.You can find us queriesthesisscientist.com