study goals quotes and study quotes for students inspiring and academic success quotes
The Study Schedule
StrategiesDo you delay a lot when
trying to study?Do you delay a lot when
trying to study?
Are you not able to give
your 100 % on your study?You really Need some
Strategies for a Study
Schedule that really
Find out Your
Learning Style• Visual: Using pictures, images, and spatial
• Aural: Using sound and music.
• Verbal: Using words, both in speech and
• Physical: Using your body, hands and sense of
• Logical: Using logic, reasoning and systems.Set Realistic Study
Goals• Set Your Goals. Outline your revision plan by
setting yourself Goals to fulfill.
• Mark the Completed Tasks. Define what tasks
you require to complete for achieving your
• Keep Track of what you achieved. Our timeline
feature will ensure you never miss a due date
• Plan on the go.Study should be a Part of Your
3.• Studying daily, whether exams are coming up
ornot, will give you a huge advantage.
• To make studying part of your routine, first
you must know at what time of the day you
usually perform best.4.
Study Time• The way to staying fresh and alert
during long study sessions is to
havelots of breaks.
• 3 to 4 hours of concentrated study
time are worth much more than 8
hours where you neither really
Zone• Have minimum two study
zones, so you can switch when
•Your study zone should be
Style• Itdoesn’t matter
how you takes notes,
your note- making
style should fits you.
•Don’t takes notes of
Notes Regularly•A significant way to review your
notes by using Anki.
•Anki helps you study with
Never use Laptop
during Classroom•If you are sitting in a classroom,
get off the internet and pay
attention to yourteacher.
•Every second you look at a
screenisa secondof focus lost.