Done, your profile is created.Finish your profile by filling in the following fields
Forgot Password Earn Money,Free Notes
Password sent to your Email Id, Please Check your Mail
Updating Cart........ Please Wait........
The Aero-X hover bike is an aircraft created by Californian company Aerofex, designed to carry up to two people. The Aero-X is the hard work of more than 15 years of research and development.
If you’re a Star Wars fan, the Aerofex (Aero-X) hover
bike, is similar to the Star Wars speeder bike, is
definitely something you’ll want to consider. The
Aero-X is the hard work of more than 15 years of
research and development.About Aero-X
The Aero-X hover bike is an aircraft created by
Californian company Aerofex, designed to carry up to
The company writes “Where
you’re going, there are no
roads”. A vehicle that makes
low-altitude flight realistic
and economical.According to Aerofex, the Aero-X is “a hover-
craft that rides like a motorcycle.”
It claims to have overcome the dangerous coupling effect, and
has filed the relevant patents, that can arise due to using two
rotors, ensuring that the Aero-X will be safe and easy to control.Development
• The vehicle has been in development since 2008.
• Aerofex first demonstrated its working prototype all the way
back in 2012.
• In 2014 , Aerofex revealed that Aero-X will be slated for a
commercial release in 2017 for just 85,000 with pre-order of
deposit of 5,000.USES
The Aero-X is suitable for unlimited uses
like surveying, military uses, disaster relief,
search and rescue, aerial agricultural, and
Or maybe you just want to cruise over
deserts, fields , lakes, rivers, hills and fly.Judging by the amount of thrust produced by those
rotors, though, you probably don’t want to fly over
anything delicate — like, you know, small animals or
your wife’s roses.Performance
• Designed to carry up to 140 kilos (310
lbs), seated for two person.
• Flying up to 12 feet off the ground at
45 miles per hour.
• Run for 1 hour 15 minutes on a full
tank of petrol.Safety Features
User-friendliness has figured heavily in the design.
• Vertical take-offs and landings without runways or
• Handlebar controls for intuitive steering
• Ducts shroud rotating fans from ground personnel
• Powertrain monitoring system
• Redundant control system
• Roll bar
• Whole vehicle airbagsFollow us on :-