The Aero-X hover bike is an aircraft created by Californian company Aerofex, designed to carry up to two people. The Aero-X is the hard work of more than 15 years of research and development.
If you’re a Star Wars fan, the Aerofex (Aero-X) hover
bike, is similar to the Star Wars speeder bike, is
definitely something you’ll want to consider. The
Aero-X is the hard work of more than 15 years of
research and development.About Aero-X
The Aero-X hover bike is an aircraft created by
Californian company Aerofex, designed to carry up to
The company writes “Where
you’re going, there are no
roads”. A vehicle that makes
low-altitude flight realistic
and economical.According to Aerofex, the Aero-X is “a hover-
craft that rides like a motorcycle.”
It claims to have overcome the dangerous coupling effect, and
has filed the relevant patents, that can arise due to using two
rotors, ensuring that the Aero-X will be safe and easy to control.Development
• The vehicle has been in development since 2008.
• Aerofex first demonstrated its working prototype all the way
back in 2012.
• In 2014 , Aerofex revealed that Aero-X will be slated for a
commercial release in 2017 for just 85,000 with pre-order of
deposit of 5,000.USES
The Aero-X is suitable for unlimited uses
like surveying, military uses, disaster relief,
search and rescue, aerial agricultural, and
Or maybe you just want to cruise over
deserts, fields , lakes, rivers, hills and fly.Judging by the amount of thrust produced by those
rotors, though, you probably don’t want to fly over
anything delicate — like, you know, small animals or
your wife’s roses.Performance
• Designed to carry up to 140 kilos (310
lbs), seated for two person.
• Flying up to 12 feet off the ground at
45 miles per hour.
• Run for 1 hour 15 minutes on a full
tank of petrol.Safety Features
User-friendliness has figured heavily in the design.
• Vertical take-offs and landings without runways or
• Handlebar controls for intuitive steering
• Ducts shroud rotating fans from ground personnel
• Powertrain monitoring system
• Redundant control system
• Roll bar
• Whole vehicle airbagsFollow us on :-