Done, your profile is created.Finish your profile by filling in the following fields
Forgot Password Earn Money,Free Notes
Password sent to your Email Id, Please Check your Mail
Updating Cart........ Please Wait........
Balancing Your Wellness Wheel
Balancing Your Wellness Wheel 10
Balancing Your Wellness Wheel BALANCING YOUR
WELLNESS WHEEL Think of your experience with
A flat tire…
Makes it difficult to steer straight
Makes the ride bumpy and shaky
Makes steering difficult
Causes a wreck
Causes you to not reach your
destination How do you define:
Absence of Illness
Balance Aspects of who we are
Occupational Dimension One
considers how we
relate to others.
How we connect,
communicate and get
along with the people
we are surrounded by. Dimension Two
This dimension helps
to establish peace
and harmony in our
It is the ability to
discover meaning and
purpose in life.
Feelings, emotions, reactions,
This is the dimension where
you are in touch with your
feelings and emotions of
sorrow, joy, love, etc.
This dimension helps us to
cope with the emotional
challenges of life. Dimension Four
Skills, finances, balance,
This dimension involves
finding fulfillment in your
job and knowing that it has
It is also the ability to
establish balance between
work and leisure time. Dimension Five
considers the desire to
be a lifelong learner.
It’s the ability to be
open to new
experiences and ideas
in order to continue
growing. Dimension Six
Body, nutrition, healthy
health and what you
need to do to maintain
a healthy quality of life.
It is the ability to take
charge of your health
by making conscious
decisions to be healthy. Let’s try it out
Where’s your wheel? A Balanced Life –
The Wellness Wheel Activity Instructions
Read each statement;
Fill in the corresponding pie-shaped section of the
wheel to the degree you are achieving this;
For example, question 1 is:
“I eat a balanced nutritional diet”;
If you feel you are doing this 100% of the time, color
in all of section 1. If you do this 60% of the time,
color 60% of the section.
Complete this for all 36 sections of the wheel. The Physical Section: Orange
1. I eat a balanced nutritional diet.
2. I exercise at least 3 times per week.
3. I choose to abstain from sex or
sex is enjoyable and I practice safe sex.
4. I do not use alcohol or use in moderation, am
a non-smoker and avoid street drugs.
5. I am generally free from illness.
6. I am a reasonable weight for my height. The Finance/Occupation Section: Yellow
7. I have a solid balance between saving for the
future and spending for the present
8. My beliefs/values surrounding money are
harmonious with my behavior
9. What I am doing with work/school has
10. I use money positively, e.g., little or no
gambling or excessive massing of goods
11. I have a balance between work/school and the
other areas of my life
12. I have financial plans for the future The Intellectual Section: Blue
13. I have specific intellectual goals, e.g., learning a
new skill, a specific major
14. I pursue mentally stimulating interests or
15. I am generally satisfied with my education
16. I have positive thoughts (a low degree of
negativity and cynicism).
17. I would describe myself as a life long learner.
18. I commit time and energy to professional and
self-development. The Emotional Section: Red
19. I have a sense of fun and laughter.
20. I am able to feel and label my feelings.
21. I express my feelings appropriately.
22. I have a sense of control in my life and I
am able to adapt to change.
23. I am able to comfort or console myself
when I am troubled.
24. Others would describe me as