• Financial habit includes a good spending habit, that makes more money in your saving accounts. It’s not a big issue to make financial mistakes, but we need to avoid the ongoing bad habits.
• Financial habit includes a good spending
habit, that make more money in your
saving accounts. • We all normally make
financial mistakes like over
investments, by spending
over on unnecessary things
• It’s not a big issue to make
financial mistakes, but we
need to avoid the ongoing
bad habits.Bad Financial Habits
1.Overuse of credit
2.Not make monthly
4.No control on
Monthly expenses5.Delay in credit
Financial Habits 1.Overuse of Credit
Don’t overspend on the credit card that
will take a long time to pay.
Use a saving account for purchases and
credit card should be linked with that
• Monthly budget is a simple list of all
expenses of the month on a paper.• Using monthly
budget we can
• Also compare each
to maintain the
To save the money you
should track and reduce
your instant buying,
because instant buying
results in high payments.
Plan carefully every time
to purchase, buy only the
things which you need.4.No Control on Monthly Expenses
• Keep track on your daily investments for a
• See you only buy the things which are
• Don’t delay in credit card payments, because bank
adds late payment fee, increase interest rate and it
is a cause of money loss.6.Ignoring Long-Term Plans
• Make long term plans for savings(retirement)..
• Take suggestions from professionals for retirement.
• Don’t take long term plans as second thought.7.Spending on Repeated
• Make sure that you are investing on the products
which you never had before.
• Investing on redundant products is not the right choice
because it works same as you have.
• Buy new products from which you can take new
experience.8.Ignoring Product maintenance
• Investment on regular
oil changes and regular
maintenance of your
vehicle will save the
• Fixing a large amount
into small amounts
always saves the
money.Follow us on:-