Done, your profile is created.Finish your profile by filling in the following fields
Forgot Password Earn Money,Free Notes
Password sent to your Email Id, Please Check your Mail
Updating Cart........ Please Wait........
What is PayPal
PayPal is a global e-commerce business allowing payments & money transfer to be made through the internet. free ppt download
• Paypal is a global ecommerce business allowing payments
money transfer to be made through the internet.
• Head quarter in 2211 North First Street, San Jose,
California, United States 95131
• Area served Worldwide
Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek,
Ken Howery, Elon Musk
• Key people:
John Donahoe (Chairman)
Dan Schulman (CEO)
• Industry Financial Services
• Products Credit cards, payment systems
• Parent eBay(20022014)What is Paypal
• It is a online money transfer serve as electronic alternatives to
paying with traditional paper method, such as cheque
• Over 180 million people used Paypal.
• It has launched in 18 countries, with 26 types of currency.
• Paypal is an acquire, a performing payment processing for
online vender, auction sites, other users, for which it charges
a fee for receiving money, proportional to the amount received.Paypal Types
• Paypal has two type of account.
• Individual account:
Shop, send and receive overseas payments.
All without sharing your financial information.
• Business account:
Accept credit and debit cards and send
invoice to your overseas customers.• For individual account shop, send overseas
payments. All without sharing your financial
• For business accountHistory
• Paypal was established in December 1998 named as
• It was developed launched as a money transfer
service at confinity in 1999, funned by john molloy.
• In march 2000 it was merged with X.com (online
• In 2001 it’s renamed paypal to X.com come in
public in 2002.
• In july 2002 eBay company acquire paypal.
• In 2005 paypal acquire verisign.
• In 2007 paypal partnershipped with mastercard.
• In january 2008 paypal acquired fraud science.
• 2010, PayPal had over 100 million active user
accounts in 190 markets through 25 different
• In 2011 paypal moved on business offline.
• In August 2012 it partnershipped with discover
• In 2013 paypal acquired ironpearl.
• paypal was spinnedoff on July 18, 2015.
• In september 1,2015 it launched paypal.me, it
was launched in 18 countries.
• in june 2016 paypal had joined the fortune 500.Why millions of people love Paypal
• Check out easily with just an email password.
• Create shopping at over 10 million stores across more
than 200 markets.
• All financial detail are kept secured and never shared.
• Buyer protection gives full refunds on eligible
• Continue earning cards reward when you shop.
• No fees when shopping, unless there’s a currency
• Refund returns service helps cover up to 15 USD in
return shipping cost.
• 24/7 security guards every transaction.How to create Paypal Account
Firstly sign up for free
With just an email address password.
Link your credit debit cards
make sure it’s activated for online overseas payments.
Choose Paypal at checkout
log into your account and confirm your payment.How to send money
• Send money to anyone for any service, all should have
their email address. For sign up start sending
Enter the receipt’s email
Enter the amount and
send your payment more
Track your account activity
in a single location.Shop online
• Shop around the world, just look for paypal
• Sign up in online shop click on individual
• Simply checkout the million of online stores
with just an email password, there is no
need to enter your card details every time to
pay.Secure or not
• It is completely safe secure for online
user through paypal without exposing
user’s personal financial information.
• User can control all his payments.
• Every transaction is protected by
advanced encryption 24 hours fraud
monitoring.How can you link your
paypal How to started Business with
• Getting started business with paypal
Its quick easy to start with paypal
Signup for your free paypal business
account confirm your email address.
provide information to your business.
Select a payment solution to suit your
business, starting get paid.Different Payment Solution of
• There are different payment solution that suits
your business in which select one or more
payment solution for your business.
• Use your partner ecommerce solutions.
• Add paypal to your website.
• Use paypal on your marketplace.
• Use paypal for your freelance work.
• Bill via email and online invoice.Note for Business
• If anyone wants to start an online store, paypal
comes preintegrated with popular ecommerce
platform to help you get set up.
with, (website payment solution).
• If anyone would like to get up running
quickly without having to set up a website,
then he should start using paypal straightway
on marketplaces such as eBay, (Get paid on
• if anyone don’t have registered business name,
then he/she have to select individual accountWays to Get Paid For Business
• Accept more type of payment like that credit
and debit cards, bank paypal balanceeasily
and more securely from your international
customers, so that there are 3 simple ways to
get paid like..
• On your website
• Via email or online invoicing
• On a marketplace Benefits with Paypal Business Account
• Easy to set up
• Safer protected
• Preferred by customers.
• PCIcompliant solutions.
• Accept more payment types.
• Easy access to funds.
• Truly global.
• Simple pricing.For seller
• For seller anyone can sell their goods through
online with maximum sales having minimum
risk secure with more security.
• If someone start business of software,
education, consultancy other services all
are protected with our seller protection policy.
• Seller can sell more as Paypal keep seller
protected from fraud.
• Still if any fraudulent claim is happen, then
simply send a proof that the order was sent,
and team of paypal will ascertain and refund
the eligible amount.• Accept 26 currencies and major payment type
including paypal, visa, mastercard, AMEX,
Citibank, Discover, unionpay.
• Customize your invoice or choose an existing
• Track and manage payments and send
• Send an invoice to multiple recipients at the
• Accept partial payments great for deposits or
• Business analytics and reporting.
• Seller protection for goods and services
• 24/7 fraud prevent and PCI compliant.YOU CAN FIND US