Done, your profile is created.Finish your profile by filling in the following fields
Forgot Password Earn Money,Free Notes
Password sent to your Email Id, Please Check your Mail
Updating Cart........ Please Wait........
Step to get Ready to Change bad habits
Habit is a pattern of action that is acquired and has become so automatic that it is difficult to break. Tips to change bad habits into good habits.
Steps To Get Ready To
Change Bad HabitsWhat is Habit ?
• A pattern of action that is acquired and has
become so automatic that it is difficult to
“Oftenly, habit also affects our future.”
.Bad Habit & Good Habit
• Bad Habit
• Bad habits are common .
• These can be multitasking, being online 24/7,
jumping from one thing to another.
• Good Habit ………………..
We all have habits. Some are Good and
Healthy Habits, while others are Bad
Habits and possibly even dangerousWhy Need Extreme Focus on good Habit ?
• The ability to focus is a complex skill.
• Change happens in stages and is a process,
which stage are you in and which processes
will help you in future.
• When it comes to focus, environment-based nods
is the most effective. The nod for the first routine
is even more important, because the whole
sequence depends on it.Steps To Focus On
Good Habit…Anchor Your New Habit To An
• Simply find a habit you
already consistently do
then anchor it with a
new behavior.Take Baby Step
• Take one little step at a time, but in a series.
• By creating a series of little steps, which one
by one get you to your goal.Always Pick Your Nod Smartly
• You will be more likely to stick to your habit if
you know that you will have to answer to
someone other than yourselfReward Yourself
• You should be proud of the
fact that you are trying to
make positive changes in
• Focus on building a reward
system into the process so
you can take time to celebrate
the successful completion of
your goals.Design A Checklist
• Create a checklist – don’t trust your memory. Put
your checklist somewhere visible.Make a Plan or Obstacles
• After figured out, write out a plan. By
putting this in writing you can refer
back to it, whenever you need a bit of
extra motivation and it will help you
stay on track.Do Practice on It
• Repetitions strengthen the habit loop. The
more your practice, the easier it gets.Make Yourself Accountable
• Never underestimate the power of social
approval. Track your efforts and make public
declarations about your new habit.Use Tool
• Utilize every resource that you have at your
disposal. You can make lists, journals, charts,
spreadsheets… anything that will help you to
keep track of your goals.A little message
Realize this, and don’t
be too hard on yourself.
Remind yourself of why
you wanted to develop the
habit in the first place,
and then start again.You can find us